Monday, September 28, 2015

Wheels

I always said that by the time I was 35, I would own a black BMW. I'm almost 41. Though I have owned several new cars, I never got my baby. BMW has been my dream machine since the age of 18.
My dream board consists of several amazing bucket list items, like my mom's scholarship fund. There is still time left for my top 3: the scholarship fund, owning my own modest home, and my dream car.
My daughter is in college now. I want to get her a Fiat or Mini Cooper. Both are small, zippy and efficient, just like her.
Yes, I compared my daughter to a car.lol.

I've been thinking lately that Saint Louis needs a memorial or remembrance area for crime victims and victims of other violence. It's sad that we can memorialize everything else we are told to forget. What a bunch of crap.
Benches, a garden, an area where we can light a candle. I have alot of ideas.
I have also thought that the area around the courthouse should be paved with personalized bricks. I want every victim of violence from the city's birth to be on a brick. How many blocks would that cover? What would be a better visual reminder than blocks of names of people long forgotten who died, collateral damage of slavery, racism, corruption and growth?
Who again do city servants serve?
Anyway, I am not sure about this Blog app. I don't have to open my laptop..but I still feel like I'm taking an easier route to update.

No comments:

Post a Comment