Thursday, September 17, 2015

Dreams

I have dreams.
My mom's scholarship fund. Awareness tshirts, talks and to motivate others. I want to swim with dolphins. I want to pay my respects at the World Trade Center.
I want to meet Seal. Without his music, I would not have made it. I want to meet Oprah, because her survival story inspired me to keep going. I want to meet John Walsh, Marc Klaas, Mark Lunsford, Jeanine Cummins. I want quiet moments with all of them. I want to meet Billie Rae Martin, Drew Barrymore, Steve Martin, Ice T, D-Real, Andrew Jenks.
Someday, I will finish writing my memoir. I can't wait to have the strength to do so.
I want to build retreats for trauma survivors, and lobby each state to fix their victims compensation system. A portion of lottery money should be funneled in, and should not be touched by govt. Victim's compensation should include people like myself, who dropped out of college more than once, and lost that tuition money. It should include people enduring retrials and motions that cause the victim to be present or cause serious pain.
I can. I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment